Monday, June 29, 2009

Back in Business

After traveling on and off for 3 weeks, I hope to have a little "normality" this week. We won't be leaving Memphis again for a few months.
We had a blast in Dallas this past week with my family. We get together one week a year...usually in the summer...and this year we just hung out at my parent's place.

On the "to-do-list" this week:
1) Sermon prep
2) Writing a study guide for Josh Graves' book Jesus Feast.
3) At least 8 appointments with certain people or couples.
4) Build a swing set for Truitt.

3 comments:

  1. I know there is danger in correcting preachers but...you were closer to Ft. Worth than Dallas and us "west of I-35" folks try to distance ourselves from that 6 letter word. As one of my favorite t-shirts states, life's too short to live in Dallas.

    Glad y'all had a good time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! You guys were missed. I hope Kayci is feeling well better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff, thanks for setting my son straight. But forgive him. He lived in the Dallas area for 10 years, and never moved up to the west side.

    Josh, make sure you prioritize your list properly. Right now, number 4 on the list needs to be moved up.

    ReplyDelete