Sunday, February 7, 2010

Update on Jenny Biz

You can follow Jenny by clicking here.
A few thoughts before I go to bed. I can't believe it has been 4 days. I don't know life without my sister. From the moment I was born she has been a nurturer and a dear friend. We just clicked from day 1. Watching her lying in a hospital bed just blows my mind and I find myself waiting for someone to pinch me so that I can wake up from this dream.
I really missed not being with Sycamore View this morning because I know God did some pretty cool things. But I feel the love from my church family. I have received so many text messages that I have had to delete my inbox twice because it is full. I have received so many emails that it will take hours to work through them. I have received numerous voicemails that leave me in tears because of how much we are loved. I am not able to return all of the messages, so please don't think I'm ignoring you. Our Life Group called tonight after the 3rd quarter and over speaker phone, they took turns praying over Kayci and me. It left me speechless.
I'm emotionally and physically exhausted. We plan to wake up tomorrow and to put one foot in front of the other.

6 comments:

  1. Josh, I don't know if you remember me: we met at Zoe and I am a friend of Zac Lambrecht. Anyway, I just wanted you to know we have been praying for Jenny and will continue to do so. Our God is an AWESOME POWERFUL HEALER!!!

    Because of Him,
    Danna Townsdin
    Tulsa, OK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh,

    I completely understand the constant sick feeling you have in your stomach. I know what it is like to wake up in the middle of the night and in the morning and remember, "Oh yeah. This is really happening". I know what it's like to pray, but sometimes the words won't come so you let the Spirit do your talking. I know what it is like to plead with God to let me live long enough to raise my children - one 4 and one 9 at the time. And I know what it is like to have that unexplainable peace during a time like this. I also know what it's like to be the recipient of God's grace, mercy and his healing power. I am begging God to work a miracle for Jenny much like he did for me. I am praying that God will continue to hold you up by the strength that only he can provide. Please know that you are right where you need to be and SVC wants you there. We are praying for 38134, Jenny and all of the Ross clan.

    Tricia Lillard

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for Supernatural Strength over your whole family! Your sister's name is being lifted up again and again in the Taylor house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh,
    Praying for you, Jenny, and your entire family; I'm sure it is very difficult to pray through your exhaustion spiritually and emotionally, so know that we are all praying for you. You know God is good and will see you all through this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my dear bro...constantly praying. Wishing I was there to sit with all of you. Love you.
    BST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Josh,

    I don't know if you remember me from ACU, but know that I am lifting up Jenny if my prayers. My heart breaks for your family and I am intervening on Jenny's behalf. We love you very much.

    -Teresa Pecinovsky

    ReplyDelete