Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dear ESPN, we are "favred-out"

Dear ESPN,
I'm writing out of desperation on behalf of all the American people and others around the world. Is there anything you can do to convince Favre that retirement is his friend? We are "favred-out." Coming out of retirement once is forgivable...twice is border-line ridiculous...three times and beyond is a sure sign that someone is unstable and incapable of making rational decisions. We all loved Brett. He was a proven winner. He was honest about his addiction to pain pills which modeled authenticity in a world of cover-up and isolation. He cared for his wife during her fight with cancer. We admired him for his competitiveness and passion for life on and off the field.
But enough is enough.
Please do something. We can't take it anymore.
An ESPN Addict,
Josh Ross

PS--Can you send Justin Timberlake to meet with Favre again? They seemed to have connected as can be seen below.


3 comments:

  1. I wish Timberlake had hosted the ESPYs again this year. I laughed so much last year!

    I'm with you on Favre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing worse than Favre coverage is when ESPN talks about the Cowboys for a long time.

    Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad,
    I agree. JT was great last year.

    Graves,
    If I lived near the Lions, I would be saying the exact same thing.

    ReplyDelete