Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Madness and Idol

It is that time again.
I refuse to go with all #1 seeds, so here is my elite 8 match-ups:

Louisville vs West Virginia
UConn vs Memphis
Pitt vs Villanova
Gonzaga vs Syracuse

Here's Obama's bracket

As for the other tournament, here's how "I" rank Idol:
Lil Rounds (she has Mary J potential)
Danny Gokey (dude's for real)
Matt Giraud
Kris Allen
Alexis Grace
Allison Iraheta
Michael Sarver
Megan Corkrey
Scott Macintyre
Anoop Desai
Adam Lambert (quit looking into the camera like that)

2 comments:

  1. Josh--
    I too love watching March Madness basketball and American Idol. I am still trying to figure out Adam Lambert's version of Ring of Fire. Such a classic. My favorite of season 8 is Danny Gokey. And my favorite part is that he is a worship leader :) I also really like Kris Allen. Allison is my favorite from the girls. I have to admit that I am creeped out by Adam's black nail polish. I think its gross. Bless you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love March Madness and AI. My Idol list is quite similar to yours, but with a few changes. I think we have two worship leaders in the final 11: Danny and Matt. Anyhow, this is my ranking:

    1. Danny
    2. Matt
    3. Kris (fellow Arkansan)
    4. Lil
    5. Alexis
    6. Scott
    7. Allison
    8. Anoop
    9. Michael
    10. Adam
    11. Megan (I just don't see the talent there)

    Here are my picks for the Final Four:
    Louisville vs. Memphis
    Duke vs. NC

    ReplyDelete