Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Your Kingdom Come

My senior year of high school I took a job at Cici's Pizza. I was the cutter. I took this job because Mike Tolleson, the owner, was a dear friend of mine and he had converted all 5 of his managers to Jesus. Cici's was more than a place that served up pizza...it had become a place of authentic ministry.
Bruce Archer, one of those managers, felt the call into full-time ministry a few years back. Check out this video. The Kingdom of God is still being unleashed throughout this world. Please pray for this ministry!

2 comments:

  1. That is SO cool! I am really proud of Bruce for following God's call in his life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. It shows what could happen with all the apartments around SV if we put our minds and hearts into it! Exciting to think about!

    ReplyDelete