Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 21, 2009

I don't think I've ever had to wake up at 3:45am, but I will tomorrow.
Kayci is scheduled to be induced in the morning and we have to be there at 4:30am.
Reality has set in today. Within a few hours I am going to have two boys.

I want God to blow me away tomorrow with His creativity and holiness. I want to be fully aware of his abiding presence. I also want to be a witness to every doctor and nurse who walks into our room. I want God to use every moment of this delivery to glorify himself.

August 21, 2009 is a special day for my family. My parents will be in Memphis as they celebrate their 33rd anniversary.
My sister was baptized on the 21st of August around 20 years ago.
And now Noah will make his arrival on this special day.

Please pray for us tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is a wonderful day of celebration for the Ross family indeed! Know that I will specifically pray over all of your requests and over Noah's entrance into and existence in this world. Blessings on you, Kayci, Truitt, and Noah James. Love you friend! Wow, I cannot wait to see God's face in the form of your precious baby boy. I am asking the Lord to bless you in ways that you have never known before as you embark on the journey of loving your precious partner, and raising two sons in the precepts, ordinances, and ways of the Lord. Know that our Abba has chosen well in you, Josh Ross, and that He is immensely proud and honored by the life that you lead before His courts and before the eyes of men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey WE are praying for you all!! For Drs wisdom, easy delivery and healthy mommy and baby!!!! Also for everyone else especially Truit and Josh!! It is one the sweetest things ever to see your 1st child in awe and love on the baby :)
    So excited for you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you guys!! We will be praying for you both. Send Kayci my love.

    ReplyDelete