Friday, May 8, 2009

Pepperdine

Highlights from Pepperdine (in no particular order):
  • Listening to my boy Mike Cope preach tonight. He is a true artist!
  • Listening to Kayci speak on Wednesday. She is extremely gifted.
  • Hanging out with my brother today. He's one of my best friends.
  • Having the opportunity/honor to keynote at the Friday morning lecture. I had a blast and the people were very gracious.
  • Sitting in between Cope and Lynn Anderson before I spoke. Two men who have greatly impacted me.
  • The scenery. Seriously, you don't get much better than the scenery around this place.
  • Getting the phone call that Lucas Graves was born yesterday.
  • All the lunches and dinners with good ministry friends. We hung out the most this week with Brady and Donna Bryce. We even shared a bathroom with them. :)
  • Going to an Angels game with Adrienne (Kayci's "bff"), her husband Nathan, and Eric and Eddie (two of my buddies from Memphis).

3 comments:

  1. Josh,

    It was great to meet you. Keep up the passion. We need it and the world needs it.

    Grace and peace,

    K. Rex Butts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd rank Lucas as the #1 element on that list. I heard your Pepperdine presentation went really really well. You got game.

    JG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had a great time. I hope to be there one day, maybe after all this schooling.

    ReplyDelete